All of our illustrations are designed by the Black Illustrations Team.
If you are purchasing our items for multiple individuals on your team, please purchase the appropriate team size license.
Our license grants users an ongoing, non-exclusive worldwide license to leverage the digital work ("Item"). You are licensed to use the item to create unlimited products for yourself or clients. You may also manipulate items however you desire.
You Are Able To:
• Create products for clients or personal projects.
• You may modify and manipulate the images
• You may combine the item with other works
Your work may be combined with other content, as well.
This is a multi-use license, allowing you to use images in multiple projects.
• Re-distribute our illustrations or downloads as a stock image or its source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances.
In other words, you cannot replicate, copy or make modifications to the item and sell it on other marketplaces as your own.
• Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies to the product.
• Allow an end-user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
• Assign the authorship of our illustrations as your own.
• If we suspect you do not comply with this agreement and the terms of using our service, your account will be terminated without warning and clarification of the circumstances.
Sample End Products:
End Products include but are not limited to: Websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, themes, illustrations, wireframes, presentations, pitch decks, visual content and videos.
Other license terms:
For some illustrations on our website, a part of the Item might be sourced by an author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license.
If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files.
The other license will apply to that component instead of this license.
This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you.